Saturday, June 15, 2019

Todays Makeup



 This is the makeup I like best to wear now. It includes products that look natural and a salient, nude lipstick for a touch of color. It is quick to apply. And looks healthy. 

When I get some tan I will add a bit of the dark solar powder color too. This solar powder is really nice. I always return to it. And the lipstick is nice. Especially when it is not heavily applied. Then it looks kinda neon. 


What makeup do you like best now?

Products:

The Ordinary. Coverage Foundation 1.2 N Light Neutral
Maybelline Fit me! Concealer 15
Soap & Glory Solar Powder 
Makeup Mekka Foil Me Eyeshadow Obey
Nyx Full Figured Mascara
Nyx Shimmer Eye Pencil Black Shimmer
Makeup Store Lipstick Cherub 































4 comments:

  1. I didn't realise The Ordinary did foundation, too! I just bought one of their retinol serums and I'm loving it. I have to try that foundation out when I'm finished with my current one, it looks amazing on you and like you said, so natural! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, dear. I love your lip color, so natural & pretty:)

    Do you like to follow each other dear? I would follow you back too:)

    loves,
    www.saycintya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete