Saturday, October 5, 2019

Reading Now































Everything's Eventual (2002) is a short story collection written by Stephen King. It contains 14 short stories. I've read several of them and thought they were atmospheric. They are detailed with a slow development of the story. Since they were so atmospheric I liked the slow developement of the stories.

Interesting they were with endings easy to grasp. I like reading them in the evening. Because of the atmosphere. And at that time everything is usually quiet around me.

Getting to know many of the main characters thoughts and emotions is something I like and I got plenty here. The reading has never been boring. 

The book cover is so cool. I really like the color combination! Just like the stories it is atmospheric. 

Stephen King's stories sure are creative. I look forward to read more of his books. I should find some for my next holiday already. 




2 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying this one! It does sound promising for horror fans. I like short stories as you can dip in and out of them quite easily. I’m currently reading Hetty Feather’s Christmas by Jaqueline Wilson which is a fun read. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete