Friday, February 12, 2021

Makeup Lately


My daily makeup lately has been these products. These make my skin look more glowy and awake and are my current favorite products. They are easy to apply without primer or face cream.

I like the combination of the tinted cream and the rouge! The rouge is a little gem I have used too little.

I bought it because I thought the color looked interesting. I still think it does!

What is your favorite makeup?

Products: Origins Ginzing Energy-Boosting Tinted Moisturizer, Makeup Mekka Creamy Covering Concealer Light Neutral, YSL Couture Blush 14 Rose Kaftan,Mannakadar Flutter Mascara Jet Black.





2 comments:

  1. Great post, Karoline! You look lovely with your natural make-up look. The blusher is a nice shade and suits you. I haven’t bought anything from Origins in a while but their products are amazing. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete