Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Good Beauty Buys


Loreal Richie Nail Polish 

I love the white nuance of this nail polish. It is impressively long lasting:) The small bottles are practical and not to expensive. These nail polishes comes in many different colors.


Soap and Glory Love at First Blush

I recently mentioned this rouge in a earlier blog post. I still love it, and I can easily imagine it will be one of my favorites for a long time. It looks good with my Isadora foundations. The shimmering shades are the most beautiful I've tried. If you have pale skin like I do, this might be a winner. The colors are easy to blend and build up.

Emma S. Hydrating Facial Mask and 
Comodynes Energy Mask

These two masks are wonderful. My skin looks so much better after using them. The comodynes masks are practical for traveling.

Isadora Wake Up Make Up foundation

I will purchase this foundation again. It is the best I've tried. It looks natural with a nice, soft glow. It stays on most of the day and feels comfortable to wear. 




No comments:

Post a Comment