Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Makeup



Some blush colors perfect for all seasons I think :) Stila Convertible Lip and Cheek color in Petunia and Stila Pink Glow (the right).




I feel these pictures look a little summer like. We're not quite there :) But the makeup products I find lovely on sunny days as well as more cloudy days. I wanted to wear some product with some hint of glow. Today is a cloudy day here with no sun. I found some interesting products in London as well as home. One of my favorites here are the Vichy Idelia bb cream. It gives such a good coverage and healthy looking skin with a subtle soft glow. Since my skin is pale I've chosen the lightest shade. 
Some other products that I'm wearing. Soap & Glory Solar Powder. Always a favorite :) Fit me concealer from Mabelline in shade 15. Then I found two lovely Stila blushes. The one to the left is my favorite. Petunia. I use this mainly on my lips. It's an interesting color and great texture. In the middle is Stila Pink Glow blush which gives such a natural looking color and soft glow. Also I added a second rouge to my makeup today. And that is the cute Max Factor Miracle Touch cream blush. Shade Soft Cardinal. It is a gorgeous red slightly pink color on the cheeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment