Sunday, July 12, 2015

About Me




Interests.

I started photographing as a hobby when I was 20 and have gradually got more interested in photography. From the start I've been drawn to outdoor photography. I love strong green colors and light, blue sky. The best scenarios have some sun. Color and special details. 


I like to write. Read. Draw. The latter is a hobby I've dived into again after years forgetting it was quite fun. I favour oil pastels and soft pastels the most a long with ordinary color pencils :) My favorite is a combination of all three or two of them.


Walking. I love walking in nature. Especially during spring, summer and early autumn. I don't have to climb a huge mountain to really feel some benefit or inspiration. I love small walks! And find new places to walk.



Favorites Things.

Makeup

Notebooks :)

Movies: Drama, action and sometimes science fiction

Favourite drink: Tea and smoothie

Favorite animal: Cat

Favourite books. Classical novels

Favorite colors: Navy Blue, yellow, coral and pastels of various kinds


Things I would do.

I would like to learn latin ballroom dancing.

I would like to travel overseas a couple times this year.

I would like to learn languages fluidly. 


Other.

In my teens I could list around 50 interesting professions I would take an interest in and make people upset.

I and my friends drew cartoons when we were kids and tried to sell home made perfume from flowers we had collected in our families gardens. (It didn't succeed).

I used to collect things. Like marbles, soaps, cards, stamps. I had a pretty big bag of marbles. 

I've suffered from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 10 years. I 'm so much better now and count myself finished with that illness.


I started this blog as a way of distracting myself out of my illness and gradually develop my talents in hope some would find this space an interesting place. 





1 comment:

  1. Lovely post, and I can relate to a lot of things! :) www.bethanyavenoir.com

    ReplyDelete