Saturday, September 26, 2015

Todays Makeup








Today I felt like mixing orange and pink. Lately I've been loving all subtle pink shades and often turned to them. They are gorgeous. I felt it was time to use a highlighter and my forgotten palette. I've chosen Bourjois and Urban Decay Naked Flushed- Streak. Then I've focused on pink on my eyes and lips. They are really gems. I especially like the lightest eyeshadow!


Products today:

Loreal Infallible 24H foundation in shade 130 True Beige
Maybelline Fit Me concealer shade 15
Loreal Super Liner in Brunette
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara
Bourjois Intense Extrait 03 eyeshadow
The Body Shop Champagne Pink eyeshadow
Urban Decay Naked Flushed- Streak
Bourjois Java Rice Powder
Dior Lip Glow 001 Pink balm






No comments:

Post a Comment