Sunday, October 25, 2015

Todays Makeup









I found this blush in my storage hidden from daylight. It is so unique and versatile. I picked it up at Makeup Store this spring. The blush is called Cherry Blossom. A subtle and highly pigmented blush. I started my makeup application with a bb cream in shade Clear. I've used this a lot and it's one of my favorite beauty products. On eyes I have two The Body Shop colors and one from Max Factor. I decided to mix purple, pink champagne and champagne. These are quite subtle colors but easy to build up. Under eyes I wear a Maybelline concealer in matching shade to my bb cream. On brows I wear the Loreal Super Liner in shade Brunette. This is so long lasting and I use it everyday. For mascara I wear a beautiful black Max Factor mascara that looks quite natural. I like the combination with intense black finish and natural look. This does not leave any black drizzle under eyes. On lips I chose a pink color matching the other choices. I'd quite forgotten about this lip color and thought I would not get much use of it. But it does look quite beautiful. Then powders. Solar powder is always among my daily makeup. Then I've added some mineral powder all over my face (before sun powder) and added a little highlighter. 


Products:

YSL Top Secrets All-In-One BB Cream shade Clear
Maybelline Fit Me concealer shade 15
Gosh Mineral Powder shade 002 Ivory
Soap & Glory Solar Powder
Bourjois Java Rice Powder
Makeup Store rouge in Cherry Blossom
Loreal Super Liner shade Brunette
Max Factor False Lash Effect in Black
Max Factor Wild Shadow Pots in Savage Rose
The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes shade Velvet Pink from palette 21
Then shade Champagne Pink from palette 26
Kicks Color Stick shade Sweet As Candy




No comments:

Post a Comment