Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Mac Makeup Wish List




After beginning to blog about makeup I've become more and more in love with Mac. Because of the nice quality and interesting and endless selection of shades I never forget about the brand. :)
My first haul where lipsticks and I collect them gradually with lip pencils. Now I'm more interested in the blushes, lipliners and base products. For instance Mac Matte Creme seems like an interesting and good products to try with a hint of shimmer. I've not tried base products from this brand before or  eyeshadows. I guess I'll pick up one or more makeup products this summer. My top product wish is the Warm Rose powder. :) Then I've been wanting the cream eyeshadow Let's Skate for some time. I think that is the only shade that can suit me. And it looks like a pretty comfortable pick with good finish. The light pink powder looks flawless and so beautiful in nuance.
What do you think? Are the products worth buying?



-Mac Future Mineralize Skinfinish Warm Rose Powder


- Mac Boldly Bare lip pencil


- Mac Hip'n Happy Lip pencil


- Mac Lip Conditioner Tube


- Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot shade Let's Skate Eyeshadow


- Mac Matte Creme


Do you have a Mac makeup wish list? Or something from they're skin care range?



:)





No comments:

Post a Comment