Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Todays Makeup. Harmonious Pink



Today I wanted to focus on pink makeup colors. Pretty, interesting and comfortable pink shades in a summery mix. These four products have a pastel color in different nuances and finishes looking pretty and kinda flawless. All the four shades I've used also have a highlight effect in them. The shiniest is the lipstick from Jan Thomas, called Paris Chic. It is a creamy lipstick and gives a nice color with coverage. The Smashbox Soft Light Prism Powder  is one of the prettiest products I have. It is so soft in color loving the light! And it still looks pretty on pale skin applied more heavily. It is very pastel but harmonious in warmth and applied lighly it looks interesting and subtle.


This is the type of makeup that does not need to be replied heavily during a day. A little goes a long way yet it looks pretty with more. I like that.

The little palette is from a brand called Makeup Mekka. The product is called Trio Cream Highlighter Showtime. I think it is a Norwegian brand. I think it is a bargain product :) I've used the pink cream blush today added on the top of my cheekbones and under. It does not need to be evenly applied to look pretty! It is a nice considering the size and all over look product to pop in the bag when your going to do your makeup in less time.


On the eyes this loose pigment looks pink with a dash of white. This is the Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow in 115. It looks slightly messy doesn't it but it is super easy to apply. And looks very elegant on!


Thanks for reading!

What do you think of my makeup?  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment