Monday, February 25, 2019

New in the Beauty Bag



Revlon nail polish Desirable and Ultra Hd Matte Lipcolor Embrace.



It's time for some new makeup. I only want a copule new things but products I will like for a long time. I've collected new items from Revlon. A brand I've been curious about because of their color selection. I bought this nail polish and lip gloss. These products catched my atttention first so I selected them.

Earlier I've tried a peach lipstick, cream rouge and red nail polish from Revlon. Which all became favorite products. Perhaps this will be a new favorite brand for me.

I'm wearing the lip gloss in this photo. I would say it looks a bit warmer then here. More like in the first photo.


What is new in your beauty bag? :)





2 comments:

  1. Lovely post Karoline! I really like the packaging of those make-up bits you bought and your make-up look is pretty. I’ve been getting back into lip products, and I love a pop of colour. Hope you’re having a great week so far. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete