Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Extension of Summer



Today I thought about the coming season change. It feels to soon that the summer is going to autumn. When that's said. We still have summer! I enjoy walking in this temperature, and these walks  usually become a part of my best days. Besides. I like summer best. It is my favorite season of all. It feels like summer has just started. I can not remember any time a season has passed so quick. Like the wind. However, last year. Our summer weather lasted for quite some time, and I hope the same will happen this year. So when autumn has arrived. It is still summer :)

What is your favorite season? 

1 comment:

  1. Definitely my favorite season is summer, if even it is too hot in Kiev. I love sun, and I so need it in winter. I suppose I would comfortably to live in countries with hot dry climate. One my friend told me that I have Scandinavian temperament and South hot blood in my veins...

    ReplyDelete