Sunday, January 31, 2016

Beauty Wish List



It's been a while since I had a huge beauty haul. I love those hauls more then clothing hauls which is more rare for me. After Christmas I discovered Lush products and the brand has impressed me so I would not mind having a haul in one of the stores. Also I'm keen to try more of Mac lipliners and lipsticks. And also I brand I tried a while ago, Tromborg.

Whis List:

Mac Little Buddha lipstick

Mac Hip'n Happy lip pencil

One of the Lush lip scrubs

Lush bath bombs

Lush D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap

Clinique Melon Pop lipstick


The first I will look for is probably the lip pencil :) It has the coolest color and yet look subtle in a way. And lip pencils have been my little addiction recently. Then I would go into a Lush store and take a look around. Probably the biggest! :) We have at least two of those stores around.



What's on your wish list? 



No comments:

Post a Comment