Friday, July 29, 2016

July Beauty Favourites


























This month I got four beauty favourites. Some of them are favourites first now though I've had
them for a long time. Like the facial spray and the nail polish. And the interesting fragrance I forgot a little too soon after buying. The newest buy of these are the beauty blender. I bought it on a day trip to Sweden and I can not remember the brand but it is definitely a good beauty blender! :) It was budget friendly too. I apply my foundation and colcealer quick and easy with this and the Emma S. moisturizing facial mist which gives moist and the right stickyness. The spray is calming to the skin and has a nice, subtle scent. It also gives my makeup an additional finish looking more rejuvenated!


Over to my favourite nail polish. Essie sole mate. I love how this purple color look so casual, elegant and calming. And the deep shine is super pretty! It is a deep purple only needed to be applied once for a good coverage. I think I like how the shine looks in this better then in the light coloured Essie nail polishes. And it is a versatile colour.

Eternity Now by Calving Clein is a fresh, floral fragrance with a feelgood vibe. It feels uplifting, sometimes a little sharp and edgy. There is a hint of something bittersweet here and sometimes I feel it really works. Especially this month I've been turning to this fragrance rediscovering it. And the bottle is super cute and dreamy! I think the scent matches the elegance of the bottle good :) It is a nice mix mild and strong fragrance balance where a little goes a long way.



What are your July beauty favourites?





No comments:

Post a Comment